Wednesday, March 4, 2009

our new home

On tuesday dan and i (mostly dan) moved into our new apartment. Without the help of his utah buddies we would have still been moving in. I wasnt much help because im sick, but over the next few days i will be making the inside pretty... that is what i do best :) i am really lucky to have had an awsome bridal shower this last weekend and to get another the next 2 weekends before the wedding. i am really excited to see my parents and all my good northern cali friends in a few days. words cant express how happy i am to have "our home" and how excited i am to be starting "our life together".

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you. You sound so happy! I hope that you have a great time decorating your first place. I was so excited to be able to really decorate our first house! We will be there for your reception. I'm so excited to see you and meet him. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you guys got the apartment. That is awesome. I can't wait to go up to Utah and see it. Well I have to cut this comment short because my wife wants her computer back. (this is mike. not Daisy. I am signed into her profile....doing some snooping :) jk)

    Love you guys!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete